Hi dear Spellbinders’ fans! This is Elena Salo. I’m so happy that spring is finally here and we can enjoy the warmth of sun rays the smell of fresh spring flowers. But you can’t take pleasure in Spring fully without new collection “Blooming Garden” from Marisa Job. It’s extremely hard to describe the beauty of all dies in this collection. Every of them is so wonderful and unique! Since I’m addicted to handmade flowers, I plan to work with this release very closely.
Today I’d like to show you two cards I made using this collection.
- Create 4 ½ x 6” top folding card.
- Die cut the lace using die from S6-146 Heart Flower Box.
- Foam mount the lace onto the card base.
- Create 4 ½ x 6” cardstock panel and die cut a window in it using rectangle die fromSwirl Happy Birthday Frame. Stamp the sentiment in the lower part.
- Foam mount the panel onto the card base.
- Create flower using Blooming Rose and adhere it onto the card.
I like that the dies in Blooming Rose set are of different sizes, so you can create big, small and medium flowers.
- S4-916 Blooming RoseS5-358
- Swirl Happy Birthday Frame
- S6-146 Heart Flower Box
- SBS-138 Tiny Sentiments
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine – PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine;
- T-001 Tool ‘N One.
White cardstock; First Edition Twin Markers: 09 Nude, 10 Rosy, 32 Lavender; Distress Marker: Forest Moss; Nuvo Jewel Drops.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Stay tuned for my next projects.