Hello dear readers!
I’m sure, all of you have already seen beautiful collection by Marisa Job for Spellbinders – Thoughtful Expressions. I love every single die from this release and want to show you my first project with some of the dies. I really liked delicate lace frames and so I decorated boxes to share with you. Here they are:
I used a plain white box as the base for my project. I applied grey ink and added some shading to the box. You can make your own boxes using Spellbinders dies (there are plenty different designs to chose from) or use pre-made ones.
- Die cut the largest Frame using Scalloped Rectangle die, cut lace into a pieces.
- Adhere small lace pieces on the sides of the box;
- Add jewel liquid drops to decorate the lace.
- Die-cut Scalloped Circle three times, stick them together and adhere it on the top of the box;
- Color leaves and flowers with distress markers and place them on the top of the box.
- Die cut sentiment, stick it on the vellum piece and add it on the top of the box.
- S5-336 Blessings Vine Frame
- S4-831 Get Well Soon Scalloped Circle
- S6-135 Thinking of You Scalloped Rectangle
- S5-335 Succulent & Mum Flowers
- PE-100 Platinum™ 6 Die Cutting And Embossing Machine
- T-001 Tool ‘n One
Than you so much for stopping by! See you soon again!