Hi dear friends!
Happy to be with you today and to share some ideas.
I’d like to show you how to make a simple black and white card using a set of dies from Spellbinders. This set is new and is called Little Plants S3-303.
So, here are all the instructions:
– Cut cardstock panel to 4 x 6 ½ ”.
– Create night sky with the moon in the center, using mask and the dark ink.
– Die-cut 8 branches ftom the Little Plants S3-303 Set out of black and another 8 out of white cardstock.
– Adhere black branches onto white and offset slightly.
– Place the branches on the card and adhere them.
– Add some Jewel Nuvo Drops and the stars with gel pen to the card.
– Adhere the panel onto the card base.
The card is ready!
Wish you a good week!
See you soon!