Happy to share with you my very first DIY here with several photos of the process.
And here is the card itself:
- Create 4 ½ x 6 ” card base.
- Cut light pink cardstock panel to 4 ½ x 6 ” and adhere it onto the card base.
- Cut S5-285 Iron Romance Etched Dies #4 (smallest size die is #1) with white cardstock.
- Cut a piece of light pink cardstock, which is slightly smaller, than the rectangle of our die-cut and emboss it with S6-072 Texture Plate Art Deco.
- Use foam adhesive to assamble all the details of the card:
- Die cut a tag with S4-448 Victorian Tags and add the sentiment.
- Decorate the card with flowers and leaves.
The card is ready!
I also have a bonus for you!
One more card in the same technique but it is slightly smaller and another Die cut is used (S4-739 Oval Ironwork).
Hope you liked both of the cards, because I like them all 🙂
Thanks for joining me!
See you later!